Qualified candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, experience and abilities:
· Must have a high school diploma or GED.
· 1 to 2 years of HVAC experience.
- A solid understanding of installing, servicing, troubleshooting and repairing HVAC equipment including the tools and test instruments used in these processes.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Demonstrates strong organizational, customer service and time management skills.
- Must be a dependable person who is willing to learn new tasks and is a team player.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with customers and co-workers.
- Performs work professionally and treat customers with respect at all times.
- Must be willing to work on-call and overtime hours as needed.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable MVR.
Interested candidates should apply on-line to submit their resume at URL blocked - click to apply or apply in person at 22249 SE Baya Ave, Suite #4 Lake city FL 32025.
Style Crest offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package with paid holidays and vacation. We are an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about us at www.stylecrestinc.com.