Day-to-Day responsibilities of the Customer Service and Sales roles:
- You'll be out and about interacting with the public to promote products and services in a favorable manner.
- You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer service satisfaction
- You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
- You'll be working with other members of the sales and customer service teams to set and deliver customer expectations
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
Primary Customer Service Requirements:
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'
- Experience in sales, retail sales, customer service, call centers, restaurants, bars or another role - - involving customer interaction
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people
- A professional attitude, desire to succeed and smart appearance
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in the your achievements
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humor and ability to make small talk
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- Focussed on results but also on the right way to get them
- The ability to listen properly before speaking
Send us your covering letter and resume today by clicking the "Apply" button and following the on-screen directions!
If you are successful, you can look forward to a fun, vibrant office with competitive pay and rapid advancement opportunities.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, cashier,
Takoma Park, Silver Spring, Columbia, Alexandria, Washington DC, owings mills, townson, college park, columbia, washington dc, odenton, rosedale, forest heights, randallstown, silver spring,takoma park,gwynn oak,pikesville,berwyn heights,stevensville, alexandria, baltimore, owings mills,gaithersburg, laurel, ellicott city, catonsville, jessup, halethrope, clarksville, glen burnie, college park, towson, annapolis, bowie.