Corporate Financial Reporting Manager
Rare opportunity as Corporate Financial Reporting Manager with a tenured team and stable company in business over 100 years in the San Antonio Area.
The position will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and will be heavily involved with data manipulation.
The company is looking for a self-motivated individual that has the initiative to bring new ideas to the group. This role will have an emphasis on process improvement for current accounting processes as well as leading the AP group. This is a laid-back and casual environment with a tenured team.
What will the Corporate Financial Reporting Manager do?
- Financial Reporting for a multi-level vertically integrated organization
- Multi-level consolidations
- Coordination of audits,oversee internal controls and direct external auditors
- Reporting to international parent company
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Preparation of financial statements
- Budget coordination, reporting results of budget vs. actual
- Treasury Accounting
- Lease Accounting (IFRS 16)
- Supervising and leading of a small team
What the company is looking for in a Corporate Financial Reporting Manager:
- Working knowledge of large ERP systems
- Strong experience working with heavy data manipulation
- Self-starter with a strong focus in process improvement
- Ability to communicate well with other Departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ + Public Accounting experience
- Audit experience with multi-level consolidations, inter company transactions, and consolidated financials
International Financial Reporting Standards