MBA Consulting Services, Inc. (MBA CSi), is a staff augmentation firm specializing in providing the staffing of technical services to the US Postal Service. Established in 1999 as an executive search firm supporting Fortune 500 corporate clients, MBA CSi has expanded its service offerings to federal agencies and major federal contractors.
We are seeking an Electronics Engineer III to provide support for our customer, the United States Postal Service (USPS) Package Sorting Technology group, those interested will be tasked with supporting the group’s internal mission. Candidates must demonstrate a passion for innovation, a sophisticated understanding of electronic equipment and systems, and the ability to further advance USPS technology.
- Performs Electrical/Electronic Engineering Functions
- Tests Software Upgrades and Enhancements to assure Compatibility
- Able to understand electrical schematics, wiring and electrical/electronic testing
- Designs, develops, and tests electronic systems, components, or circuits for use within equipment or machinery, which may be of a legacy nature or newly developed.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform assignments
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish goals
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Works under general supervision
- Works as part of a team, which includes internal USPS disciplines as well as Supplier resources
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager