Patrick Aluminum Inc is a full-service aluminum extruder with 5 locations in the state of Indiana. We are currently looking to fill experienced accounting position, to be based out of the Patrick Metals location in Mishawaka, IN. Position is hourly full-time position. The accounting team works with managers and departments within all Indiana locations while coordinating finances with the treasury department in California. The role is fast-paced and require a team player who is organized and able to meet deadlines. We are looking for a team member with resilient disposition and positive attitude who will represent the company in a professional, friendly manner. A strong accounting background with good communication and the ability to multi-task are key. Candidates must be able to take direction while prioritizing work load. Previous experience in Epics, Oracle, and Microsoft systems is desirable. The accounting team also provides back up to the front desk which includes answering a multi-line phone console.
- Maintain AR aging, organizes, and processes outgoing shipments and billing.
- Establishes credit limits and maintains confidential customer files
- Investigates discrepancies internally and externally
- Create, print, & validate billing
● Month end cut off and reporting which includes AR billing and intercompany netting
● Review and release credit holds on customer accounts
● Distribute weekly aging reports
● Assist customers in establishing and maintaining open accounts
● Excellent data entry speed and accuracy
● Understanding of complicated mathematical concepts
● Knowledge of credit approval processes and maintenance of customer accounts