To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Long Beach Island
Long Beach Island, NJ 08008
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A. RICHARD AITKEN, JR BUILDER-CONTRACTOR • Long Beach Island, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Richard Aitken Builder is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join us in our Sales Department.
The Company: A. Richard Aitken Jr. Builder-Contractor, LLC. is a solid, growing company based on Long Beach Island with a second location in West Creek, NJ. We are an industry leader with over 30 years of experience in building custom homes, small and large high-end renovations, and maintenance. Our experience and demand for excellence has allowed us to build premier homes on LBI as well as become the #1 Regional Service Provider for Andersen Windows in the nation. We take great care of our clients and employees alike.
The candidate will assist the Sales Department in all aspects of a sale from following up with customers, subs and vendors on prospective jobs to typing and proofreading proposals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Personal Time Off
- Salary commensurate with experience
The Location: A. Richard Aitken Builders is based in Ship Bottom, NJ. This is a great place to work as we are located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, have a fantastic staff of highly trained professionals, and amazing clients. One more thing – our office is located on a beach block, offering a perfect place for a lunchtime walk on the beach.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, customers and peers.
- Ability to set up and maintain an exceptionally organized and confidential filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Capability to work under pressure and prioritize time effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining an organized and effective file system.
- Record and capture data and information from past jobs so the Sales Department can analyze and effectively price jobs.
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors and vendors to address the needs of the customer and the job.
- A professional disposition and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and have an excellent attendance record.
- Microsoft Office experience a must.
- Timberline software preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, product information, and design drawings a plus.
Please submit resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button!