Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with Contact Center Operations in Clarksville, Tennessee we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Want a sense of the role?
Providing world class customer service is at the core of who we were with our industry leading contact center reps on the front line of this mission.
Agero Customer Service Reps: Handles customer service inquiries and problems associated with the servicing of Ageros' client base. Answers all basic and routine customer contacts and utilizes computer applications to provide professional service.
When you join Agero you become one of our superheroes and will see your career SOAR. As a Response Associate, you will answer inbound calls from stranded motorists and dispatch roadside assistance, coming to the rescue and securing services including towing, lockout, tire changes, fuel delivery, electric vehicle charging, and more. Your excellent customer service and computer skills will be sharpened as you explain benefits, services and claims procedures to drivers in need and coordinate services across our vast network of service providers.
Perform well and the sky is the limit. See yourself advance quickly into new positions in our escalation teams, coaching and supervisory teams or any of our other support departments. Our "promote from within" philosophy makes us different from other employers---see yourself succeed with us!
Apply today and join a company that offers a comprehensive benefits and wage package. Our starting wage is $11.25. We also offer opportunities for significant monthly performance bonuses, shift and language differentials, a "promote from within" philosophy and a diverse and fun work atmosphere. Day, afternoon and overnight shifts are available.
The Day to Day:
- Answers routine service calls and logs them as appropriate on the computer system.
- Explains all benefits, services and claims/reimbursement procedures.
- Understands the various computer screens and how to utilize them effectively.
- Interfaces with customers, clients and vendors, and escalates areas of concern to the appropriated supervisory staff.
- Attends assigned training sessions for further improvement in client and customer satisfaction, client information and job performance.
- Adheres to all company and specific Contact Center policies and procedures.
- Completes any work as assigned by Management.
How do we describe our top Service Representatives?
- Service Oriented: we take service seriously and do everything we can to get our customers off the road safely, quickly and efficiently,
- Outstanding Teammates which means we partner, communicate and support each other
- Self Awareness
- Personal Accountability: we own our performance which starts with being on time, extends into engaging in training and once on the phone, work hard, listen and present a positive experience to all of our customers
- Resiliency: things go wrong, it’s life but at Agero, our reps bounce back from a day call, a bad day and answer with our best work for the NEXT call.
Think this might be for you?
- Have a passion for customer service and helping people
- Are looking to excel and have fun
- Are self-confident and love a challenge
- Strive for continuous improvement and embrace change
- Have a good sense of humour
- Appreciate straightforward and transparent responsibilities
- Value integrity and honesty
- Have good communication skills
- Have a High School Diploma/G.E.D or equivalent work experience
- Are computer savvy
Are you all this and more? Be our next hero. Apply today!
Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Retain current customer base by providing excellent customer service
- Track all customer service requests and queries
- Taking first call from customers
- Answering customer queries and enquiries via telephone and email
- Assisting with customer service issues
- Helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Processing customer orders for all customer types
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Share customer knowledge and solve customer enquiries
- Taking customer orders & dealing with general customer queries
- Handling both inbound & outbound calls and providing high quality customer service
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through proactive customer service
- Operating via telephone to contact customers
- Deliver a high quality customer service to all customers and call handling standards
- Answering technical queries via phone call and email from customers and all departments
- Achieving sales and customer service related targets
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service