· Incorporates change and planning decisions to arrive at optimal solutions.
· Applies Supply Chain Management (SCM) methodologies to ensure coordination in the global supply chain.
· Analyzes complex material requirements.
· Verifies and incorporates Bills of Material/schedules into a production plan. Determines part number attributes.
· Initiates, coordinates and authorizes release of orders by evaluating system requirements and resource availability.
· Ensures on-time delivery.
· Documents and resolves order delinquencies.
· Reports schedule adherence issues. Develops and controls inventory plans. Optimizes inventory levels.
· Analyzes and dispositions excess inventories.
· Initiates audits.
· Develops and creates schedules for products and services.
· Assists in developing estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
· Implements and maintains process improvements by analyzing and establishing best practices for materials management to improve SCM performance.
· Works under general direction.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years' related work experience, etc.).
Material Requirements Planning