ACS has exciting opportunities for Nursing Professionals that will make a difference in the lives of children throughout the Mount Laurel area. These opportunities will be working in a school setting and follow the school year calendar. We are looking for individuals to join a team that seeks to “Motivate and Encourage.”
- Working within the guidelines of the client, providing healthcare to patients and staff
- Perform health screenings
- Working as part of a team to ensure a healthy environment
- Weekly compensation
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 24/7 accessibility to the ACS Staff
These positions are full-time, part-time and per diem. The hours, locations and populations are tailored to match the RN’s request. Our positions offer the best compensation rates in the industry for services.
If you are a RN and have a desire to make a difference in child’s life, please contact Stacy at Phone number blocked - click to apply or please visit our website at www.acsconsultantsinc.com.
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- New Jersey Certified
- Experience in Pediatrics is a plus
- Up-to-date credentials (or willing to obtain)
- Must have excellent references.
Licensed Practical Nurse