To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Andover, MA 01845
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Applications Specialist, ACV
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. • North Andover, MA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for technical sales and service assistance of Automatic Control Valve (ACV) products, pressure reducing vales, pressure relief valves, strainers, relief valves, mixing valves, hydronic heating, floor drains, roof drains, interceptors, via manufacturer’s representatives, wholesalers, engineers and special accounts within the United States.
- Interact with management to resolve agent and customer inquiries.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and giving expert advice regarding plumbing related devices in both Residential and Commercial applications.
- Respond to daily telephone (Automated Call Distribution), technical e-mail and faxed inquiries related to parts identification and technical/document support.
- Perform record keeping in a timely and accurate manner. Work is routinely reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Complete any additional assignments as requested by Management
- Minimum two-year post-secondary technical education.
- This position has no direct reports.
- Experience with ACV's (Automated Control Valves) a must
- Prefer Experience Testing Backflow Preventers
- Prefer experience in a Wholesale Plumbing Sales environment and Customer Support
- Ensure company policies are followed.
- Enforce company safety policies.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time is required.
- Knowledge of all Fluid Solutions products (minus gas).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.