Join the Sears Home Services team as an HVAC Install Technician!
No On-Call Work! No Sundays! Join Us Today!
The HVAC Installer is responsible for ensuring all installations of Heating and Cooling products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas or Oil furnaces, and Boilers) are completed in a timely manner and abide to all company, city, state, and county code requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company.
- Installs new Heating and Air Conditioning systems and related accessories according to company, safety, and manufacturer's specifications.
- Ensures complete protection of customer's property during installation or service of product
- Removes all old equipment from customer's home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installation
- Maintains the highest level of customer service while performing installation and other job duties
- Supervise installation team to ensure high quality and timely completions for all installations
- Maintains the highest level of standards for time management and quality completions
- Ensures material inventory and maintenance for vehicles is completed to company requirements
- Promotes additional accessories and items available to each customer
- Obtains and processes all required permitting based on company, city, state, and county code requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Applicable CFC License
- Ability to communicate, read, understand and apply written text of a technical nature in order to answer questions, solve problems or complete job tasks
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials used to perform services on Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) units
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to receive truck stock at home if a Company vehicle is retained at the residence or other location
- Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including significant overtime as needed, along with overnight and Sunday service as needed
- Ability to follow appropriate industry specific regulations related to the handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, stretch, twist, reach and climb
- Ability to drive and travel long distances of over 5 hours
- Ability to drive in various weather conditions for long periods of time and in various demographic areas
- Ability to access interior and exterior landscapes
- Ability to access different levels of terrain while performing duties
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Years of Related HVAC Experience: 3-4 Years
Oil And Gas
Heating And Cooling