You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Automotive Technician | Auto Mechanic
All American Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Midland is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Offering a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Offerings include:
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience preferred
- Chrysler Level 2 or 3 Certification is highly preferred
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Engine Repair
- Repairing (Manual/Mechanical)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 0015M-LC*
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.