- A minimum of 1 year of previous customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; advanced degree preferred
- Valid driver's license and a vehicle that can be used for work
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- English & Spanish speaker
A pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
To be considered for this position, please call Laura at 920.459.8868, email your resume to Laura at email@example.com or apply online at www.seekcareers.com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: recruit, recruiting, staffing, office, supervisor, manager, assistant, talent specialist, customer service, admin, administrative, staffing recruiter, staffing agency, full time, first shift, hospitality, retail, sales consultant, military, veteran, veterans