- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Business Management.
- Minimum of 5-7 years Plant/Production management experience in a fast pace 24/7 environment
- Experience with virgin or reprocessed flexible PVC, PE, PP, TPE materials in extrusion (profile, sheet).
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple high priority projects involving cross-functional resources.
- Strong financial analysis and budgeting acumen.
- Experience in plastics extrusion, polyethylene, polypropylene, thermoplastics, polyolefins or resins are preferred.
Required Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrated success in implementing LEAN Manufacturing or similar contemporary principles and practices.
- Strong problem analysis skills and contingency planning – ability to dissect complex problems into manageable components.
- Expert knowledge of core business management systems in Safety, Quality, Maintenance, Manufacturing & Budgeting.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Desired Secondary Technical Competencies:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize objectives.
- Ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects and objectives moving forward.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
Required Behavioral Competencies:
Personal Leadership – Leads by envisioning the future, engaging others, energizing people, and enabling self and others to develop and execute plans to deliver strategy.
Builds Partnerships – Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units or organizations to help achieve business goals.
Coaches – Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
Contributes to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
Gains Commitment – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifies one’s own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved. Charisma to take on difficult issues and hold people accountable without being offensive.
Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; proactively takes action to achieve goals.
Work Standards – Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Please reference Job Code 5-8E when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.