USED CAR RECONDITIONING TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to continue your automotive technician career with Louisburg Ford! Up to $30 + per hour plus performance bonus!
· Used Car Reconditioning Technicians / Auto Mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
· Used Car Reconditioning Technicians / Auto Mechanics perform used car checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
· Service techs provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
· Automotive technicians inspect and test used vehicles, recording findings, and making necessary repairs.
As a Used Car Reconditioning Technicians / Auto Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- At least 3 years of previous automotive technician experience in an aftermarket or independent shop environment
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Louisburg Ford’s Commitment To You:
- The compensation you’ve been looking for – and deserve!
- Bonus Plans based on productivity that are in addition to base pay
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training Processes to Properly Assist Today’s Customers
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Company Matching 401K
- Uniforms provided
Take your career further – apply to be a member of our Ford automotive service team today!
Complex Problem Solving