WHO WE ARE:
The Leber Agency believes in giving hard working individuals the ability to make a six figure income in combination with the freedom to enjoy your life! We set ourselves apart from our competition because we care! We care about our teammates, we don't believe in a boss/employee relationship, we believe in partnerships, working as a true team.
Basic Job Description:
Work from home and virtually help families with a life insurance policy designed to protect their mortgage by calling them to set an appointment over Zoom for about 45 minutes and help them pick out a mortgage protection plan that fits their budget. Our full-time agents will sit with 8 to 15 families per week. Some of our agents start on a part-time basis and gradually move to full-time.
This is a commission only position with unlimited income potential. COMMISSION INCREASES EVERY TWO MONTHS!
You can build an agency and generate passive income for you and your family!
With our warm lead system there is no cold calling. Only those who have requested the information will be contacted.
This sales system has revolutionized the insurance industry and allows our agents to make over $100K in the very first year regardless of experience.
What You Can Expect from this Position:
*** Benefit from a lead generation system that puts you in front of qualified buyers
*** Eliminate cold calling
*** Receive first-class training
*** Earn over $100K to $300K per year
*** Create passive income for life
*** Cultivate leadership qualities and achieve personal growth
*** Help others achieve the same financial freedom in their lives
*Note: You will need to obtain a life insurance license if you don't already have one.
If you consider yourself a self-driven person who is willing to do whatever it takes to improve your current situation and upgrade your life, please read on or go to our website: www.leberagency.gr8.com and watch the company overview and schedule an interview.
or schedule an interview now with our hiring manager Grant Leber at
- Respond to customer questions concerning products
- Provide customers with a positive sales and service experience
- Interacting directly with customers or customer service experience
- Match needs with the right products
- Manage customer and sales support projects and initiatives
- Support sales goals through obtaining orders and available forecasts from existing customers
- Develop business opportunities with new customers and new business opportunities with existing customer accounts
- Closing sales of new services being offered
- Exceeding all sales and performance goals
- Insurance Sales