Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales associates by performing the administrative functions that ensure our customer’s needs are being met.
- Support the Outside Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate order processing.
- Updating customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse, and answer sales calls for general information.
3 years of industry experience is preferred.
A successful associate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines, build relationships and enjoy a team atmosphere, in addition to having the following:
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Pleasant personality for phone sales
- Ambition to succeed
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm, courtesy and articulation
- Ability to learn quickly
- Service minded, aggressive and congenial
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.