RN LPN Home Care Nurse *Great New Grad Opportunity*
URL blocked - click to applyDo what you love and love what you do; only at WHITE GLOVE! Get started at one of the top-rated RN LPN Nursing opportunities in Bronx, NY 10457! With your high qualified RN LPN nursing experience OR new graduate spirit, you will fit right in!
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply· Shift: Flexible scheduling
· ***Choose your schedule, Choose your shifts***
· Start Date: ASAP
URL blocked - click to apply· Work independently 1:1 with the patient without running around on the hospital floor
· Great New Grad Opportunity
RN LPN Nurse Responsibilities:
URL blocked - click to apply· Assess patients' condition and chart their observations
· Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
· Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
· Medication Administration
· Ventilator | G Tube feeding care | Trach Care
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:
- Great Pay
- *FREE Medical and Dental Coverage*
- $100 Monthly Debit Card
- Tickets at Work – Employee Discounts at Hotels, Sports and more!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit / Weekly Pay
- Agency Support 24/7
- 24-Hour Support Line
- Great referral program – Refer your nurse friends today to receive a cash bonus.
Apply for this RN LPN Home Care Nurse position today, and one of our amazing recruiters will guide you through our smooth application process!
Why NURSES Love White Glove
What makes White Glove Nursing a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our NURSES are simply AMAZING! In return, we serve, develop and respect employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
White Glove Community Care
RN LPN Home Care Nurse Opportunity!
Requirements for RN LPN Nurse:
· Eligible to work in the US
· Active nursing license
· No experience? No Problem! We are hiring nurses of all skill levels to provide compassionate In-Home Care to our valued patients