Experienced with Adobe’s Creative Suite? Love working with people, solving problems, and delivering top-notch service? KEEP READING…
Minted is a design marketplace, sourcing creative content from independent artists around the globe and selling the best designs to the world in the form of art, home decor, and stationery.
Join the Minted team for the holidays!! We’re looking for talented Print Quality Design Specialists (PQDS) with strong customer service skills and a willingness to learn. Our ideal candidate is experienced in Adobe’s Creative Suite (emphasis on Illustrator), extremely detail-oriented, and great with customers and colleagues alike.
We’re open 7 days a week in Oakland—our office is located above the 12th street BART stop.
• Research and problem solve customer inquiries
• Proof and edit design files
• Respond to customer questions, mainly via email, and work collaboratively with other teams
• Ensure design modifications are re-done accordingly
• Track and prioritize reprints in our management system
• Be an integral part of the Minted creative community as part of Customer Ops team!
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro)
• G-Suite experience
• Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Think critically in order to solve problems
• Pre-press and/or press experience is a plus
• Ability to advance your illustrator techniques (e.g., how to recolor design files)
• Get amazing experience in print production and Salesforce
• Fun team-building activities
• Complimentary snacks and drinks
• Growth opportunities
• A fun, friendly, and diverse team culture
Minted is a design platform whose mission it is to bring the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 40 million homes worldwide. Using technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. By using our crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest.
Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content , and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman; Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Adobe In Design
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom