To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2406 High Street
Crescent Springs, KY 41017
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
PrideStaff Financial • Crescent Springs, KY
Posted 2 months ago
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in general accounting and finance positions, is seeking a dynamic and skilled Accounts Payable Specialist for their clients. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual to join our growing team. The right individual will be needed to handle a high volume of accounts. Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment. Qualified candidates are those who enjoy being challenged and consistently seeking to improve the finance processes that are currently in place.
Currently have a great temp to hire Part Time role...25 hrs a week! Apply right away!!
As Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for duties relating to receiving and reconciling outstanding invoices. The Accounts Payable Specialist will also assist with other projects as needed.
The specific duties of this position will include, but are not limited to:
● Invoice reviewing for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
● Processing 3 way P.O. matching invoices
● Prioritizing invoices according to payment terms
● Processing check requests
● Matching invoices to checks, obtaining all signatures for checks and distributing checks accordingly
● Responding to all vendor inquiries
● Reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies
● Assisting with month end closing
● Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
● Assisting with other projects as needed
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you are required to have at least 3 years of prior experience in an Accounts Payable or accounting related position.
Other requirements for the Accounts Payable Specialist include:
● Ability to communicated effectively verbally and in writing
● MS Office proficient
● College courses in accounting are preferred
At PrideStaff Financial, we reward our Accounts Payable employees for their hard work by offering a competitive benefits package.
Accounts Payable Specialist - Accounting / Finance - Accountant