To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accountants One • Norcross, GA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Staff Accountant - Norcross
Accountants One has been hired by a stable and growing distribution company in Norcross to recruit a Staff Accountant to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3+ years expeirnece processing Accounts Payable and Receivable (ideally automating) and have worked with Epicor software (highly preferred).
Our client has been in business since 1901 and work with top home improvement retailers. They want someone who can bring unique perspectives and is not afraid of new challenges as they keep growing.
- Prepare general ledger entries and supporting documentation
- Prepare account analyses with reconciliation to the GL
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Create daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Help with yea-end review activities and reports for the year-end review of financials
- Post vendor invoices, prepare vendor invoices and address customer questions related to A/P
- Manage vendor database and update vendor remit and W9 information
- Post customer allowances, credits and payments - reconcile accounts for accuracy
- Code and prepare entry for monthly company credit card transactions
- Identify and execute continuous improvements to financial process
- Support Controller with other ad hoc reporting, special projects or other duites as needed
- Get hard close processed on time and more efficiently
- Get financial reporting package set up to report on monthly
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years experience in
- Experience using Epicor ERP Systems - especially with Eclipse Solar is a huge plus
- Work in a team environment and multi-task
- Minimum travel less than 10%
- Would love an Analytical mindset who thinks how can we improve this process? What makes sense? Could get into analytical responsibilities down the road
- Be a Change Agent - dig in places haven't dug into yet
- Eager to learn and challenge how things are done - is there a better way to do it?