To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
740 Fentress Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Jane Mangiafico
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Rexel USA • Daytona Beach, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Rexel team in Daytona, FL.
- Processes telephone orders by quoting product prices, delivery specifications, and payment terms and by offering substitute products where appropriate. Assists outside sales personnel by processing priority transactions. Sells, markets, promotes, demonstrates products and increases business through product sales to new customers and through additional sales to existing customers. Prospects for new accounts within a specified geographical territory.
- Pursues product applications utilizing personal knowledge, internal specialists or other internal resources, vendor representatives and other available sources. Establishes and maintains customer relationships. Learns and evaluates customer operations to aid in identifying customer objectives, requirements, and preferences. Processes product quotations and provides continuous follow up throughout the completion of the customer's purchasing cycle.
- Coordinates and directs employee teams to assist in large customer projects and high tech automation issues. Gathers and reports to management information regarding the company, competitors, pricing, products and current and future market trends as well as assists management and vendors in planning, tracking and implementing sales strategies and developing new markets. Other duties as assigned.
- Achieves and maintains technical capabilities at required levels, attends customer seminars, schools, and special promotions and participates in sales meetings, vendor seminars and training schools to enhance and maintain personal and product knowledge.
- Ability to exhibit a positive, friendly and helpful attitude with customers and to be sensitive to their needs.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education
- High school diploma or two-year technical degree or more preferred.
- Customer oriented and motivated with excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
- Product and application knowledge essential.
- Experience with construction sales desired.
- Equivalent experience in the industry with a strong sales background will be given serious consideration.