To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Customer Service Representative
A-Line Staffing Solutions • Austin, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Full time Healthcare Customer Service Rep openings in Austin, TX area with a major healthcare company! Starting ASAP!! Apply now to Thu Phan for consideration!
PAY RATE: $15 per hour
HOURS: Full Time –Monday through Friday 8 hours between 8AM – 6PM
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Apply now to Thu Phan for consideration!
Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service Data Entry, Healthcare, Admin assistant, call center, mail order medications, Insurance Verification, Pharmacy Tech, prior authorization, reimbursement counselor, Medical customer service, Call Center, Healthcare
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 2-4 years customer service-related experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.