You are passionate about your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
You are exhilarated to seek out the needle in the haystack.
You are a stellar communicator, truly enjoy meeting people from all walks of life, and are always up for a challenge.
You are interested in a customer service/sales oriented role where you will you have very high earning potential.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our entry level, Associate Technical Recruiter role!
Located south of Boston, in Norwell, Massachusetts, The Computer Merchant (TCM) is a national recruiting firm that has been in the IT Staffing industry since 1980. We have placed tens of thousands of information technology & software engineering professionals in all industries, nationwide. Over the years, TCM has been recognized and awarded many prestigious recognitions throughout the United States in the IT Staffing and Recruiting industry. TCM works off of a centralized model where all our corporate employees work collaboratively together in the same office – this allows us to provide top notch service to our clients and consultants.
TCM cultivates an environment of high performance and success and is looking for dedicated people who want to take their career to the next level. In addition to a competitive base salary and a top notch commission plan, full-time employees are eligible for a variety of generous health and welfare benefits (including medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement plan savings, paid time away from work, life, short and long term disability insurances, and more)!
About the role:
TCM is currently seeking a full time, Associate Technical Recruiter (ATR) to work under the guidance of the Director of National Recruiting. In this role, you will learn recruiting techniques and will be able to interact effectively and confidently with candidates and our clients. You will be taught everything you need to know about software, technology and systems that will help you match candidates to technology related projects. This position is a true combination of sales, technical recruiting, and customer service and can be an excellent starting point to learn the latest trends in the technology industry. Check out this video to get a better idea of what it's like to be a member of TCM's recruiting team: URL blocked - click to apply
- Partner with TCM Account Executives (AE's) to recruit, interview and hire for client positions;
- Provide accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about TCM, our client and the positions that we have available;
- Leverage the use of electronic resources, social media, and business relationships to create a qualified, diverse pool of applicants;
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Assist in the management of scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and our client hiring managers; assist in interview preps and debriefs;
- Perform reference checks as needed;
- Maintain regular contact with consultants working in the field, identify leads and encourage referrals;
- Continually expand technical knowledge to have solid understanding of technology that is fueling our current marketplace;
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
Our ideal candidate will have/will be:
- An excitement for sales, sales activity and delivery of excellent customer service;
- The desire to learn about technology;
- Personal experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic, pride in accomplishments, and most importantly, an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed;
- High sense of urgency and the ability to manage multiple demands;
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, energetic, and passionate with the ability to establish effective relationships with candidates and members of the TCM team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Outlook and Excel
Requirements: A Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience in lieu of, and a positive, customer service oriented attitude.
Coaching And Mentoring