Fair Dinkum Direct is searching for 5 top candidates for our Full Time Customer Account Representative position.
Looking for an amazing company to get your foot in the door, prove yourself and advance up? You have found the company that will offer paid training every step of the way to develop its people into tomorrow’s leaders.
Perks we will provide:
- Competitive pay plus bonuses and incentives to drive performance
- Ongoing sales training to keep you at the top of your game
- Serious growth potential for your career in business management or leadership roles
- Amazing trips and travel opportunities
- One of a kind company culture
- Fun work space with arcade, putting green and free snacks
- Team building activities
- Philanthropy opportunities to give back to our community
This is more than your average sales role. You will receive training in every aspect to ensure your success in presentation skills, sales techniques, negotiation, brand marketing and customer relationship management.
Create a win, win, win relationship for our customers, clients and YOU! Offer unparalleled products and services provided by our top clients. You’ll target consumers and recommend solutions by using consultative selling to suggest service plans and other upgraded services, and successfully negotiate and close sales.
- Learn and implement full sales cycle to bring on new accounts
- Conduct cross price analysis for customers to cover benefits
- Maintain excellent customer service and rapport to establish long lasting relationships
- Use CRM software such as Salesforce to track sales and data
- Represent our client’s brand by being brand ambassador
- Manage and set up retail territory and relationships with vendors
Fair Dinkum Direct is looking for candidates with a hunter’s mentality and uncompromising work ethic to bring our products and services to our consumers.
- Self-motivated and driven to set and hit quotas
- Ambitious and competitive to be number 1
- Confidence in communication, people and relationship building skills
- Experience delivering superior customer service
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a huge plus
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Operate Cash Register