Bunzl Distribution is seeking a seasoned HR professional to join our Regional team based in Anaheim, CA.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources experience
- Working knowledge of state and federal employment laws and outside regulations
- Must be flexible in managing constantly changing priorities and dealing comfortably with ambiguity
- Must have effective interpersonal skills, effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft Office
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader
- Previous HRIS experience preferred; Ultipro experience helpful
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.