· Maintain and manage a cohesive front-end framework as we make updates and add features to the UIs
· Research, prototype and advise on new front-end technologies and tools as we evolve our platform tech stack
· Develop test cases for cross browser testing, and assist in the QA Engineering process.
· Help Design REST APIs to communicate with back-end
· Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all of its business and technological implications, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective.
· Proven experience working in a front-end development role
· Bachelor's Degree preferably in IS, CS or equivalent.
· Expertise with front-end development languages and framework- preferably using Angular and TypeScript.
· Experience in working in small fast paced environments with multiple simultaneous tasks/projects.
· Worked on teams employing Agile development methodologies and tools, such as Jira, Git, etc.
· Familiarity working in codebases that have involved multiple developers through time
· Familiarity with REST APIs and Ajax
· Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members.
· Experience writing complex automated tests for web applications using Selenium IDE or a comparable tool.
The diversity of Axle’s employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to deter those who aid, abet, or induce discrimination or coerce others to discriminate .
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend