Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
• At least 4 years in implementing Esri based GIS Solutions for Utilities.
• Experience of at least 4+ full-cycle implementation for a utility (Power/Gas/Water) with hands on Functional and deployment experience in Esri GIS.
• Strong knowledge of GIS, Esri suite of solutions and development experience (web patterns) is required.
• Proficiency in ESRI GIS Applications - ArcGIS Desktop , ArcGIS Server, ArcObjects
• Proficient in .Net programming
• Good understanding in ArcSDE with Oracle DB
• Should have strong knowledge of Esri Utility Data Models that are aligned to the North American standards.
• Familiarity with GIS Product Architecture, of ArcGIS portal, ArcGIS server, Data Model, web services, python scripting, ARX Models.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Good to Have
• Prior knowledge of Esri Capacity planning tool will be an advantage. This would include ArcGIS Server, Portal for ArcGIS, Widgets (and Custom Widgets), FME and deployment of ArcGIS Enterprise Solutions
• Prior knowledge of Esri Utility Network solutions and Data Model will be an advantage.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Location for this position is Baltimore, MD or Newark, DE or Philadelphia, PA. This position may requires travel and or relocation
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
Increase Customer Engagement
Use Relational Database
Maintain Web Application