To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federalsburg, MD 21632
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inspector Packer I - All Departments, All Shifts (Multiple Openings)
Dart Container Corporation • Federalsburg, MD
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*** Please note that completing the Employment History section OR uploading a resume is REQUIRED. Failure to fill out the employment history section or upload a resume will result in a disqualified application.
Packs items into packaging materials and cartons or loads cartons onto skids.
- Review production schedules and ensures that resources are correct and staged for use.
- Tally materials packaged into packaging or loaded onto skid. Completes necessary paperwork for tracking finished product.
- Inspect materials, products, and containers at each step of the packaging process for defects and color. Package only finished products that meet predetermined standards. Disassembles materials that do not meet company specifications to allow for repackaging or grinding. Reports non-conformances concerning product safety, quality, and legality. Adjusts where applicable to remedy.
- Follow packaging procedures as to size, amount, color and type of container. Labels cartons or packaging with appropriate computerized labels.
- Ensures that accessory machines and lines (i.e. dispensers, hoppers) are filled with product to allow for seamless production continuation. Work with supervisor to assure machines are kept clean, performing routine daily checkups, and also working to relieve any jammed lines.
- Make minor machine adjustments in order to maintain acceptable product output. Communicate any problems and concerns to supervisor and work as a team member to resolve issues.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- 6-month continuous work experience within the past 3 years.
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.