· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory with or without accommodation.
· Operate in a fiscally/socially responsible manner, upholding the image and goodwill of the organization and its mission at all times.
· Remain complaint and consistent with all laws, regulations, best practices, and any other relevant standard. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· Associates degree or one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school preferred, or one to three years of related experience or training, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Must have current, applicable, state specific license(s) to practice required essential job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to RDA, CDA, Coronal Polishing License, Expanded Functions Certificate, Nitrous Oxide-Oxygen Analgesia Certification, or CPR Certifications
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as business periodicals, technical procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and governmental regulations. Ability to communicate effectively and present information, both verbally and in writing, to patients and co-workers. Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form, to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, decimals and percentages.