Do you dream of owning your own business?
There’s no better time than now to make it a reality
Starting a business from scratch is never easy, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. In order to thrive, a budding venture needs the right conditions, proper guidance, and careful attention.
At our firm, we offer aspiring entrepreneurs like you a place to grow: freedom and mentorship, upside and stability. Design your own career, unfettered by inequity and barriers to advancement. We are looking for women like you, who want to change the world, one person at a time, starting with the communities they care for most.
As a financial services professional, you will work directly with real people, with real dreams, facing real challenges as they prepare for long-term financial freedom. And you get to help them navigate that path.
You will build on your natural abilities to connect with, nurture, educate and guide others, while honoring what’s important to you:
- Working in an environment where your voice matters
- Having impact on people’s lives in a deep and meaningful way
- Unlimited opportunity to create the kind of life you envision for yourself: financially, and in terms of flexibility and lifestyle
- Leadership that supports you in your journey
- Lots of opportunities for collaboration and mentorship
- Cutting edge technologies that make doing business much easier
You will grow your business by…
- Establishing networks and cultivating referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Broadening and deepening your skillset through ongoing professional development and joint work
Are you a…
- Strong relationship builder with a focus on putting people first?
- Proven net-worker and connector of people?
- Dedicated worker: independent, self-motivated and goal oriented?
Seize the moment and contact Karen Steffy. Chief Recruiting Officer Email blocked - click to apply today to discuss your path to successful business ownership.
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans are available for qualified Financial Services Representatives.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.