To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carbondale, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Brand Ambassador
AltaStaff • Carbondale, IL
Posted 10 days ago
AltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with Managed Care Organizations and government agencies. This is a full-time, temp to perm opportunity with a reputable Healthcare company traveling to events in the Carbondale areas. If you are someone looking to expand their knowledge in healthcare this is the job for you! Please apply and we will reach out.
- Work with the Marketing & Community Relations Manager to develop and implement community outreach plan for the Health Plan.
- Represents the Managed Care Organization within the community in a professional, organized and compliant Manner at a variety of events throughout Carbondale and surrounding areas.
- Develops criteria for Community Health Worker interaction within the community in conjunction with plan leadership.
- Coordinates with marketing to develop community based events for improving the health of members
- Facilitates connections with communities through comprehensive initiatives designed to integrate Care Teams into the community.
- Set up at events with different local organizations/agencies to speak about community Healthcare needs
- Have fun with the public!
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bilingual Spanish and English Required
- Valid Drivers' License - will need to pass a motor vehicle background check
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Time Management Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of community outreach experience OR
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field and 2+ years of community outreach experience.
- Experience with MCO's and Medicaid Populations preferred
- Experience in public speaking preferred
- Ability to lift up to forty pounds is required.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Transition to being a Permanent employee after 90 days
- Full 40 hour work week - Weekends are included