Currently seeking a Marketing Representative for a full time, permanent position with a non-profit organization. The hours are 9:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday plus some minimal nights and weekends. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great group of people dedicated to inspiring, promoting and fostering spiritual well-being of families throughout the world! This position also offers the opportunity to travel for several conferences throughout the year. Outstanding benefits package!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Representative:
- Work as part of the Marketing Team to implement marketing plans to promote products and services
- Work with the Marketing team to create a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy with testing and metrics as well as support overall marketing team tactics as planned.
- Creating social media content and promotional materials for marketing and public relations.
- Represent at selected events or in selected professional organizations.
- Serve on and consult with teams/committees to support other groups within
- Use office conduct that is professional
- Participate in training, orientation and retreat days as required by senior staff
Salary for the Marketing Repetitive is up to $65,000-75,000 based on qualifications
It is the policy of The Alpha Group, Inc. to recruit, hire, train, compensate, promote, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
Qualifications of the Marketing Representative:
- Minimum 5-10 years experience with a working knowledge of integrated marketing communications: social media and organizational communication practices and principles.
- College degree in communications, marketing, social media or related field.
- Knowledge of Catholic teaching, practice, customs, symbols, liturgy and prayer; Theology training preferred General business management and organizational skills
- Self-driven and well-organized work habits
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Demonstrates ability to create meaningful family content for your audience
- Demonstrates creativity with documented immersion in Social Media. Shows ability to create and design internet content.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Customer Service techniques
- Strong MS Office skills including Word and Outlook
- Knowledge and experience with photography.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Bi-lingual Spanish a plus