Our client a growing company is looking for a PCI Compliance Senior Consultant to join their team in their New York offices.
What You Can Expect:
The companies Senior Consultants coach Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. They serving as both role model and trainer. They demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. They are able to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Building relationships with client personnel and professional associates is very important as is the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Experience evaluating compliance, gaps, remediation assessments against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Experience completing Reports On Compliance (ROC) for clients against the PCI DSS
- Supporting clients in evaluating alignment with PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Experience mapping and evaluating payment card data flows in support of PCI DSS scoping assessments
- The ability to identify/deploy security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, patching, SIEM, FIM)
- Knowledge of infrastructure security assessments (network devices/servers/databases) against industry accepted hardening standards (CIS, NIST)
- Experience recommending and designing technical solutions to security issues
- Experience mentoring and advising junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are highly preferred
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Certified Information Security Manager
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Global Information Assurance Certification
Giac Security Essentials Certification
Certified Ethical Hacker
Qualified Security Assessor