Our client a growing company is looking for a PCI Compliance Senior Consultant to join their team in their New York offices.
What You Can Expect:
The companies Senior Consultants coach Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. They serving as both role model and trainer. They demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. They are able to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Building relationships with client personnel and professional associates is very important as is the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Experience evaluating compliance, gaps, remediation assessments against the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Experience completing Reports On Compliance (ROC) for clients against the PCI DSS
- Supporting clients in evaluating alignment with PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQs)
- Experience mapping and evaluating payment card data flows in support of PCI DSS scoping assessments
- The ability to identify/deploy security solutions and processes in support of PCI DSS compliance (e.g. vulnerability management, patching, SIEM, FIM)
- Knowledge of infrastructure security assessments (network devices/servers/databases) against industry accepted hardening standards (CIS, NIST)
- Experience recommending and designing technical solutions to security issues
- Experience mentoring and advising junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 3+ years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Certifications such as QSA, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are highly preferred
Do You Love Exploring New Places?
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Certified Information Security Manager
Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Global Information Assurance Certification
Giac Security Essentials Certification
Certified Ethical Hacker
Qualified Security Assessor
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: RHD
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm, with more than 345 locations in 20 countries. We have appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998 and also were named to Ethisphere’s 2013 list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
Our experienced, knowledgeable staffing and recruiting professionals are committed to finding the right match for our clients and job candidates. We simplify the hiring process by combining the best technology with one-to-one personal service.
Our specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support personnel; Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for legal personnel; and The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index and the FTSE4Good Responsible Investment Index.
View the full profile