Looking for a career? “We Got It” is our motto! And we have a career opportunity for you! United Pacific is one of the largest company owned and operated retail and wholesale gas and convenience companies.
In this role you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of business intelligence solutions to help United Pacific turn data into knowledge. Through in-depth discussions with end users, the Developer will scope business needs and recommend technical solutions. This role will be responsible for anticipating business needs and, through researching new technologies and solutions, recommending new and innovative reporting solutions to support the company’s ongoing growth. The Developer will also be responsible for maintaining Power BI administration, systems troubleshooting, testing and architecture planning.
In addition to competitive salary we also provide 401(k) match, full benefits including, medical, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement program, free onsite gym and the ability to grow your career with a forward-thinking growing company.
Some of the main areas of responsibility include:
- Communicate with internal users and business stakeholders to elicit and document reporting requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
- Design, document and develop functional and technical specifications, report mock-ups, prototypes, and final delivery of reporting solutions within a multi-ERP environment.
- Design, write, and build Power BI front-end tools
- Research and recommend innovative ideas for development approaches and practices
- Power BI Report Administration in Cloud Environment
- Help continue to grow and develop our reporting solutions
- Provide ongoing support for the product and BI tools
- Contribute to development team internal troubleshooting, code reviews, and system architecture planning.
- Perform QA testing
What are the qualifications?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Power BI is required
- A degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience is required
- Deep knowledge of SQL database is required
- Experience working against SSAS Tabular is a requirement
- Familiarity with Power BI data modeling is required
- Proven proficiency with Power BI DAX and R is required
- Experience building dashboards and visualization development is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with technical and non-technical audiences is required
- Accounting, Finance, or Retail background is preferred but not required
- Hands on Knowledge of Azure Technology is also preferred but not required
To be successful at My Goods Market, each of us must embrace the following Core Values: Honesty, Respect, Efficiency, Positive Attitude, and Teamwork. These values influence our daily work and enhance our service commitment to our customers, vendor partners, communities, and each other. They help define who we are today and guide us to become even better tomorrow.
The job qualifications described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. United Pacific is an EOE.