To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melbourne, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Product Manager
MZN Management Group, LLC • Melbourne, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Product Manager
$130k-$175k (based on experience)
Sales & Marketing
Annual Merit based= $20k approx
Location: (your choice)
Melbourne, FL or Long Island, NY or Dallas, TX
Executive Vice President
Senior Product Manager – Military Aerospace Connector / Backshells
The Sr. Product Manager is an essential element of both of the company’s daily operations and its long-term supply chain management solutions.
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for product planning, management and product marketing. This includes leading a team of product specialists, defining product asset strategy and accelerating revenue growth in conjunction with the sales organization. This individual shall be focused on prioritizing product and customer requirements and working closely with sales and engineering to deliver winning products to the company’s customers globally. The Sr. Product Manager’s role should include ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall goals and objectives.
Senior Product Managers are expected to:
· Lead a team of Product Managers, guiding them in support of sales success and supplier management
· The Sr. Product Manager will support $50M in Electro-Mechanical spend
o Define the product technology roadmap and potential product additions and reductions Be an expert with respect to the competition and understand market share trends
o Manage the supplier relationships and evaluate potential new partnerships and business opportunities
o Responsible for negotiating inventory supplies on inventory prices and ship and debits. Establish resale pricing in conjunction with sales
· Team is responsible for setting up part numbers and bill of materials
· Work with sales on the strategy and implementation of our long-term agreements Develop and implement vendor managed inventory programs
· Report KPIs to executive management monthly including:
· Gross Profit
· Market share
· Work with Marketing to develop sales tools andcollateral
o Brief and train the sales force at sales meetings on supplier and product updates.
o Participate in executive leadership meetings as required
· Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience as a Product Manager
· 5 + years of leadership/ management
· Proven success defining and launching excellent products 10 + years of experience in the Electronics market
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree
· Technical background, with experience in Core Product focus (connectors, backshells,etc.)
· Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
· Occasional travel - 25% of the time