·Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine accounts receivable, accounts payable, or other financial operations activities and functions to include vendor invoice processing, 1099 and tax processing, lease administration and cash receipt applications.
·Completes data entry and follow-up procedures to support a variety of accounts receivable and/or accounts payable transactions in accordance with established timeframes. Conducts peer review of various financial operations accounting transactions to comply with department policies and procedures.
·Monitors, troubleshoots, and responds to internal and external inquiries through financial operations shared mailboxes or other established methods. Completes updates to applicable trackers and processing manuals for portfolio of assigned work.
·Participates in internal and external audits as needed.
·Performs miscellaneous office and administrative duties as assigned.
·No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
·Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
·Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
· High school diploma or General education degree (GED) required plus a minimum of one year experience in administrative or financial operations support.
· Associate's degree with concentration in Business or Finance preferred.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
· Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles.
· Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.