Provide administrative support by minding office facilities, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. Typically acts as information and communication channels for an office.
- Bachelor degree is required.
- 5-7 years experience required. Experience working with executives required for an executive assistant classification. May be required for high level administrative assistants
- Exercises independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential (Required)
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Required)
- Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board and other meetings
**Additional Manager Notes**
-Associates degree preferred
Day to day:
The candidate will be greeting guest, making reservations, data entry, and file management. The candidate will be performing regular admin duties along with being the POC for maintenance. The candidate will be running errands as needed along with scheduling travel needs and keeping the facility in shape.
- Data Analysis
- Excel Pivot Tables
- Problem Solving
- Scheduling Meetings