To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8470 U.S. 64
Memphis, TN 38133
- Stephanie Harris
- Phone: 704-944-5165
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Firebirds International, LLC • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Firebirds is seeking a Service/Bar Manager to join our team. Our team takes pride in our scratch-made kitchen, unique ambiance, and strong sense of values. Firebirds is currently operating at 49 locations—and continues to open new locations each year! We are excited about our rapid growth and looking forward to our market expansion moving into 2019 and beyond. These openings provide endless opportunities of advancement for all our Chefs and Managers!
We are searching for an experienced Service/Bar Manager who has enthusiasm and passion for the hospitality industry. This individual must be driven, self-motivated, passionate for learning, and able to excel in a creative, yet structured environment. This individual must be more than willing to go above and beyond at providing an exceptional experience every time. Our Service and Bar Managers must always maintain a polite and professional manner—as they are committed to ensuring a warm, welcoming environment and memorable experiences.
With limited supervision, the Service/Bar Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the front of house functions in a restaurant, including appearance, guest experience, leadership of team members, scheduling of front of house positions, and effective communication with General Manager. Our Service/Bar Manager is accountable for ensuring extraordinary experiences through hospitality. Our Service/Bar Managers are responsible for executing quality and value in all steps of service, whether it be food execution, guest relations, or level of service. Our Service/Bar Managers play an active role in the dining room and are critical team members to ensuring extraordinary experiences for all our stakeholders.
What we expect of you:
- Engages with the team members and the guests
- Maintains a strong presence in the dining room, bar, and front door in order to ensure the guests are well taken care of and steps of service are being executed
- Oversees learning and development of hourly team
- Organizes scheduling for front of house team members
- Responsible for team development by interviewing and hiring front of house team members to maintain staffing goals
- Manages bar inventory and ordering
- Conducts inventory of wine, liquor, and beer bi-weekly in a team effort
- Partners with the General Manager to ensure all operations run smoothly
- Serving our Stakeholders: We work together to provide a warm, welcoming environment, not only for our guests but also our team members. We aim for outgoing, positive personalities that help us provide extraordinary experiences through the dishes created in the back of house and the level of service executed in the front of house.
- Enriching Experiences: We work hard but we also play hard. We implement several opportunities for our team members to win fun, exciting prizes. Nothing like some good healthy competition to spice up the work day
- Exceeding Expectations: We pride ourselves in maintaining quality throughout all restaurant operations, such as; food production, sanitation standards, and service execution. We create extraordinary experiences through personalized hospitality— it is all about the tiny details.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent earning potential
- Attainable bonus paid every other pay period
- Comprehensive training
- Two weeks of paid time-off annually
- Competitive benefits—401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- New store openings— several growth opportunities for all team members!
- Holiday closures— closed on Christmas and Thanksgiving Day; early closures on the Fourth of July, Christmas Eve, and Superbowl Sunday!
- Minimum 2 years high volume, full-service restaurant experience
- Warm, passionate, and committed to the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Self-Actualized, motivated, and dependable
- Self-discipline; maintained professional appearance
If you are seeking a position with growth opportunities, in depth learning and development, and supportive team members, then Fire Up your career and apply to Firebirds today!