Minimum Required Education/Experience/Skills
1. A Bachelor's Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, and/or related Human Services degree.
2. One year of experience in a CASSP system program.
3. Valid Act 33/34 clearances required.
4. Valid PA driver's license required.
5. Maintains competence in identified universal, core and critical competencies.
6. Must be knowledgeable of the developmental stages and behaviors for age group of assigned clients
7. Must meet job competencies within 90 days of hire
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer