Warehouse – Inventory – Logistics – Reports
Important: Hiring manager looking for:
· Temp to Perm after 6-8 months.
· Hour are M-F 7:30am-4pm and must sit in Nashville location. Must be proficient at Excel, Excellent Customer Service Skills, and Excellent Analytical Skills, Inventory Mgmt. experience, ability to multitask and Strong Organization Skills.
· This is NOT a customer service call center role.
· Please do not submit people with that experience. Ideal candidate would have inventory or print background but anyone that is an inventory Control may be overqualified for this position.
· Must have a combination of inventory/and client facing skills.
· Customer and Inventory
· As a Client production planning/client service representative, the candidate will complete tasks to ensure client support and satisfaction at a professional level. Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential.
· This position requires an ability to develop relationships over the phone and via email– building trust and credibility with each and every client.
· Candidate must understand the client’s requirements, processes, and methodologies.
· Candidate must also possess strong organizational skills and be able to prioritize tasks and follow-through on multiple and ever-changing deadlines.
· This job level requires the candidate to quickly learn to perform multi-tasking and to focus concentration for extended periods.
· Must commit to developing into a subject matter expert (SME) in all production planning/customer service functional areas.
· Must assist fellow associates in all other functions assigned by management.
· To be successful in this position, the candidate should be able to perform well under pressure and maintain professional composure under challenging circumstances. Problem-solving is a significant responsibility and sometimes requires inquiry and evaluation to resolve issues. Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking skills required.
· The ability to help clients design products to meet their needs and to work with the production team to deliver in a timely manner required. You will understand client needs and coordinate with graphic designer resources to quote product options and provide proofs for their approval.
· Must successfully interact with clients for the best possible outcome.
· Principal work activity may include, but is not limited to, expediting orders to assure timely delivery; corresponding and communicating to revise purchase orders, effect cancellations, etc.
· Also may be required to facilitate calls between our client and their third-party suppliers in working through design specifications and production limitations.
· Must be proficient with word processing, Excel, Outlook, database and all other software used by the department. Regularly works with confidential data requiring care to protect.
· Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of work specifications, purchase orders, manufacturing data, and schedules. Must comply with all policies and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred/Associate’s degree minimum in business related field.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience related to client service.
· Printing industry experience is a plus.
· Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs required (Excel and Outlook experience)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong billing experience for production and billing clients.
· Advanced order processing and multi-tasking abilities that result in solid decision-making skills and time management. Strong keyboarding/data entry skills (accuracy and speed).
· Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers, turning bad experiences to positive ones.
· Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome and desire to deliver a high touch engagement with each customer.
· Must be able to quickly learn to define issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Attention to detail required and ability to focus on multiple priorities at a time.
· Strong problem-solving and follow-up skills.
· Solid communication with team members and across departments.
· Must be conscious of quality and able to relay special instructions to the production/quality team. Must understand how to achieve the desired results for the client.
· Easily manage change.
· Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail.
· Must be able to assist with all administrative duties required by the department.
· Manage/maintain file room and purging records as needed.
· Manage and maintain Finished Goods database using CRC production software, including creating orders for production when inventory levels reach minimum.
· Manage and maintain inventory levels using Microsoft Excel.
· Manage and ship bi-weekly vault requests
· Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Proficient PC user skills to include data base inquiry. Math skills are required to provide information to production, quote requests, and client billing.
· Requires good organizational skills, ability to multi-task and maintain an even handed approach with associates and clients, while working with continually changing tasks in a deadline work environment. Knowledge of the secure card industry including EMV and dual interface standards is preferred but not required.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue