To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bristol, PA 19007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level
The Job Window • Bristol, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Job Window is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level on behalf of our client, a rapidly-expanding promotional marketing firm in Bristol. Due to expansion, our client is willing to train a highly motivated candidate for entry level management opportunities, but they must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position first. Our client’s opening is ideal for a recent graduate, or a professional with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change in promotions and marketing.
Our client will train you from the ground up, and they do not require the entry level Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level to have any experience. They do require outstanding interpersonal skills, an unbeatable work ethic, unquestionable integrity, a willingness to learn, and a desire to grow both professionally and personally.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level:
- Responsible for promoting client products by performing professional presentations of the client’s products and communicating with consumers at in-store campaign to increase brand awareness, market brand share, and client revenue. Regular attendance at in-store marketing campaigns throughout Bristol and direct interaction with consumers will be a role requirement.
- Oversee marketing and sales for all targeted accounts by building relationships with consumers and developing a viable client base.
- Educate consumers on products and services offered and find products and services that best suit their needs.
- Maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to represent the company in a positive manner.
Requirements of the Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level:
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, direct sales, promotions, direct promotional marketing, field promotional marketing, event marketing, retail marketing, and associated fields providing front-line customer service or promotional support is considered an asset, but not a requisite.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work full time.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
Our client’s position is entry level, allowing for rapid advancement, and involves direct interaction with people on a day to day basis.
This position is perfect for an entry level candidate who is tired of being in a cubicle staring at a computer screen eight hours a day and is looking for an exciting new career. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining their team, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.