This position will serve as a key role within finance management for a large, well-established business, with a strong influence on financial strategic business decision making. This will oversee multiple locations and manage a small team.
- Forecasting, planning and budgeting.
- KPI and metrics analysis.
- Perpare analysis for monthly financial reporting package.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics trends and variances.
- Effective people management.
- Develop and implement business processes.
- Ad hoc special projects.
- Support other areas of the finance function as required.
Who they need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or a related subject.
- Master's in Finance, Business Administration or related subject preferred, not required.