Directs and oversees the activities of the Merchandisers, Technologists, Beauty Advisors and Fragrance Models at their assigned exchange/exchanges and is responsible for all MSS/ETS businesses with a focus on maximizing sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise Merchandisers, Technologists and Fragrance Models and hire personnel as needed.
• Maintain positive relationships with all levels of store management and personnel.
• Communicate with Territory and Regional Managers, and MSS/ETS HQ in a timely manner on all requests and other correspondence.
• Work with store management to secure and coordinate additional space and location as needed to support ads, events, promotions, weekly demos, and tables for launches and events.
• Ensure completion of assignments received via MSS/ETS task and planning system
• Ensure marketing directives are current for all MSS/ETS brands
• Full Time Employees are to check and respond to all communications daily (Teams, Email, Voicemail and Text), and Part Time Employees are to check and respond to all communication on days worked.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 5-15 hours per week
• High School diploma.
• Must have email and Internet access.
• Must have own computer and be able to perform basic computer functions and be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• One (1) to three (3) years merchandising or marketing experience.
• Reliable transportation.
• A certain degree of creativity is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Prolonged standing.
• Bending and lifting to 35 pounds.
• Continual walking.