To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edison, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Resources, Inc • Edison, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Location: Edison, NJ 08837
Duration: 2 years
- The Fleet Performance Analyst is responsible for performing research and analytical work for Transportation Organization, particularly in the areas of cost management, vehicle replacement schedules, performance benchmarking, action plan tracking, and staffing requirements.
- Reporting the ongoing effectiveness of various maintenance procedures, fleet replacement policies and strategies by using cost accounting methods, and developing justification and documentation for user rate recommendations
- Responsible for the analysis and development of productivity measurements to simplify and/or improve processes, determining performance standards by tracking and trending production data, and conducting operations and vehicle fleet cost and usage rate analyses.
- Designing, implementing, evaluating, and/or utilizing computerized management reports from the fleet information management system to prepare written recommendations to improve workload balancing, and increase various process efficiencies.
Minimum Qualification(s) Required.
- Any combination of training, education, and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a advanced level Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration, or a related field. Considerable (3 5years) experience in operations research, organizational/departmental methods analysis, statistical analysis, and/or productivity work measurement studies. Strong personal computer (PC) skills and advanced working knowledge of the SAP Work Management System.