About Our Client
Our client began as a local staffing company serving New Jersey business owners and local employees. However, with the knowledge and hard work of some of the most successful staffing providers in the business, they have grown to become a national powerhouse staffing firm. Today, they have over 100 locations and 400 internal employees. Each of the staffing experts is laser-focused on one mission—to unite the right talent with the right position creating a mutually beneficial relationship. They are an industry leader in permanent, temporary and temp-to-perm placement services in a wide variety of areas such as Light Industrial, Administrative & Clerical, and Hospitality.
They are looking for a Hunter who loves the challenge of outside sales development!
- Responsible for maintaining and building upon existing sales territory
- Focus on generating new business to new and existing clients
- Exceed sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships
- Manage existing and new accounts in a designated sales territory, ensuring client’s needs are being met, problems are solved and issues are addressed
- Previous experience in selling staffing preferred, but not required
- We will consider a recent College graduate with a passion for outside sales.
- Someone who enjoys building relationships, meeting clients, and finding solutions
- Outgoing, energetic, and a positive attitude goes far
They offer a Base salary plus commission, access to medical, dental and vision, and paid sick, vacation and holiday time
Operate Cash Register