Career Driven Security Officers
Security Officers needed to promote safety and provide a command presence
A Great team environment with Weekly Pay and Amazing Benefits!
Champion National Security, the leader in security services, is currently accepting applications for Armed Security Officers in the St. Louis, MO area. In this role, you will be responsible for the safety of our clients’ property and will observe and report any activity during your posted shift. We are looking for Officers with open availability and are ready to start right away. Our Security Officers MUST have a valid Armed Security License.
Champion National Security has been providing safety to our clients since 1980. We pride ourselves in our Four Core Values: People Matter Much, Empowering Growth, Service Obsessed, and Integrity.
- Patrol facilities & property and/or manning posts to provide a security presence
- Detect suspicious activity or threats to the property or people
- Watch for criminal activity and respond based on your Champion National Security training
- Daily reporting of all activity including but not limited to: all incidents, accidents, or medical emergencies
Champion National Security hires and trains applicants for both full-time and part-time officer positions. We encourage ALL income levels, including those with income restrictions or governmental assistance (e.g. SSI, SNAP, etc.) To Apply!
To Apply, click the APPLY button! You will be directed to the application screen, follow the online instructions. Once you submit your application the recruiter for your area will receive and review your application. Upon reviewing your application your recruiter will then reach out to you either by phone or by invitation to pre-screening and orientation.
If you have any questions please call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply, we will get back to you very shortly.
9666 Olive Blvd Suite 748 Olivette, MO 63132
- Must have a valid and up-to-date Driver's License
- Must have a valid Security License
- Must have a Social Security card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have open availability including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation that can remain with you while you work