To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
22731 Newman Street
Dearborn, MI 48124
- Phone:: 248-423-5179
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Access Representative
Michigan Surgery Specialists • Dearborn, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Coordinates reception area activities to promote communication throughout the Corporation. Performs clerical and reception duties. Be responsible for both patient check-in and check-out as assigned. Verify insurance and eligibility with insurance company, complete paperwork for a new patient, enter all information into computer and prepare chart for physician. Collect copays, deductibles and private payments. Schedule appointments. Answer telephones as needed. Patient Access Representative will perform clerical duties as needed, outside of their designated area, to assure a smooth-flowing office. To work as a team member with all employees of the corporation.
Front Desk Opening: Full-time status
Benefit Eligible Position
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Generous PTO
- Holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community discounts
- Profit Sharing
- Basic Medical terminology knowledge is required.
- Prior medical experience in a physician practice setting strongly preferred.
- Entry level position but previous experience with verifying insurance, cash handling, or collecting payment is preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records software preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent time-management, organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in the use of general office equipment (i.e. computer, copier, facsimile, telephones)
- Must be able to work in a high-pace facility and multi-task.
- Must be able to work as a team player and keep others informed.