OUR CLIENT IN WOODLAND HILLS CA. IS SEEKING A:
Senior Electronics Technician
This Position is responsible for all technical & manufacturing aspects of electronic components and assemblies of various pH, ORP, DO, Conductivity & Resistivity controllers, transmitters, cables, probes & sensors for fluid metering devices of a small manufacturer.
Related Duties included but not limited to:
• Assembly of board level electronic components. This requires soldering, testing, troubleshooting and making devices and parts presentable for customers.
• Light machining and assembly of, cables, probes & sensors.
• Physical Inventory checks and updates into an inventory database.
• Update and creation of build procedures and techniques.
• Create and maintain build schedules.
• Product and assembly improvements.
• New product development.
• Assist customers and other co-workers with technical questions.
• The dynamic nature of the product/business demands a constant upgrading of essential and relevant skills in order to be competitive. Efficiency, quality and knowledge must be constantly pursued.
• Maintain general working area in a clean and organized manner.
• Provide department support as needed.
• Assist other departments as needed. May require field sales support, including demonstrations and customer training. Public speaking skills a plus.
Shift: 8 am-5 pm
Rate: $17.00 per hour
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
• Prefer one year technical certification from an accredited institution.
• Prefer three years of experience assembling, troubleshooting and repairing electronic and electro/mechanical products at the component level.
• Proven ability to read schematics.
• Excellent soldering/de-soldering skills of through-board eyelet and surface mount components.
• Machining and milling of plastic and metal parts. Work with epoxies
• Excellent working knowledge of test equipment such as digital multimeter and flow bench. Working knowledge of oscilloscopes and logic probes a plus.
• Computer literate and able to work with PC-based software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Good communication skills, verbal as well as written.
• Repetitive motion with hands, wrist and fingers
• Combination of following: stooping, kneeling, walking, standing, pushing, lifting, fingering, grasping and talking.
• Exerting up to 35 pounds of force.
• Ability to handle normal levels of urgency-related stress.